French Horn Jazz Project
It is a project led by the French horn player Pau Moltó, with the aim of experiencing the possibilities offered by the French horn in the world of modern music and jazz.
As a result of this work and with the collaboration of some of the most important musicians of the genre in Spain, he performs the recording of the first album of the project.
Who we are
The following musicians participated in the recording of the first work of the French Horn Jazz Project:
• Pau Moltó, French horn and compositions.
• David Pastor, trumpet and flugelhorn.
• Vicente Perez, trombone.
• Kontxi Lorente, piano.
• Jordi Gaspar, double bass.
• Ramon Angel, drums.
Arrangements by Mario Roldán.
Sound engineers: Jorge Pérez and Jacobo Cardells.
Record label: Sedajazz Records.
Graphic design: Airis Blanco.
Why resort to crowdfunding?
In a context not without difficulties in the implementation of musical projects, it is vitally important to have contributions from patrons to bring to market proposals of artistic quality that are otherwise at risk of not seeing the light because of the lack of sufficient means to reach the public.
With the contribution of lovers of music, jazz, French horn or culture in general, however small, it is possible to make dreams come true as to create an innovative and exciting project in Spain like the French Horn Jazz Project. Thank you for your contribution and welcome to the project!
Rewards to patrons
To contribute your grain of sand to this recording project, we propose several reward options:
• Advance digital download: first, you will receive our digital album.
• Physical CD: we will send a recording of the French Horn Jazz Project to your home, with the option to collect it at different agreed upon pick up points.
• Social Media Acknowledgment: At the end of the campaign, a thank you will be posted to all the patrons who have helped make this project a reality.
• Thanks in the CD booklet: the name of the patron will be included in the CD booklet, in thanks to their contribution to the project.
• Sponsor the project: Sponsors who join the project will appear on the back cover of the CD with their official logo.
• Tickets to a concert of the French Horn Jazz Project: two tickets to one of the project's presentation concerts; date and place to be determined.
• Concert in a different format: A concert and training, in small or large format, subject to the available dates.
What will we spend your contributions on?
All aid received will be devoted to defraying the costs of recording, producing and distributing the CD.
The completion of the project is planed for March 2020 and the rewards will be sent from April, with the exception of the digital download, which can be done in the days after the contribution.
Want to know more?
Follow the day-to-day life of the French Horn Jazz Project on:
To get to know the project's creator: